Why video content is A MUST to your marketing strategy
Having a video content strategy had always been important. Is just that TODAY, is more important than ever! Simply because whatever message you’re trying to deliver, it will be extremely easier to digest, more entertaining and more engaging.
Here are some key reasons:
1) 97% of marketers claim that videos help customers understand products. So videos are perfect to inform and educate any prospective customer.
2) Over 80% of all traffic will consist of video by 2021. Search engines also love videos because they see them as high-quality content, so using videos on your main web pages can work wonders for your SEO. Well, as long as the videos themselves are optimized properly. This means incorporating the right keywords, a solid meta description, and also a strong title.
3) 81% of businesses are now using video for marketing.
Video has absolutely dominated social. HubSpot Research shows that four of the top six channels on which global consumers watch video are social channels.
By using storytelling and unique types of media you can easily catch people’s attention and hold it while they’re actually entertained.
4) Live video streaming will account for more than 50% of your traffic by 2021. Live video streaming is outgrowing video on demand. So, you better start feeling comfortable in front of a camera, starting now! Give it a try to Facebook Live, Youtube Live, Twitter Live, Instagram Live & Tik Tok Live.
Real-time content is great for:
– Bringing ”the human touch” element to it. Since anything can go wrong at any time, viewers take this as a sign of authenticity and they’ll be more likely to identify with your business/brand.
– Building brand trust, and a strong relationship with your viewers (e.g. behind the scenes.)
– Growing faster! Live streaming is one of the fastest growing strategies. Since most of the social media platforms favor live video on its searches, take advantage of it and use this to increase your exposure.
Let the algorithm of each platform do its magic and you’ll generate more leads for your business and get more targeted followers for your personal brand, ORGANICALLY!
5) 90% of consumers claim a video will help them make a purchasing decision. Wyzowl claims that 74% of people who get an opportunity to see a product in action via an explainer video will buy it.
Tip: Landing pages are great places to place videos, too. Interactive landing pages can boost conversion rates by up to 80% when including quizzes and assessments. Interactive landing pages also give you more of an opportunity to show off your own brand personality and make a personal connection with your audience members which will convert twice as static content.
In conclusion, you need to adopt a video marketing strategy to get up close to your audience and give them a real glimpse of what you, your business, or your clients are doing.
The key here is to think beyond what everyone is doing and start sharing the human side of your business / brand. Be natural, share your mistakes & embrace your true business voice.
Thank you for reading!